Payroll Outsourcing Services
Paysquare is one of the Leading professional consultants for Payroll Management Process. Paysquare manages all the Payroll processing requirements and provides simple and suitable ways to Process salary of the employees and file Income tax return in time. Paysquare guarantees precision and timeliness at every stage of payroll processing. Employer can save time & money as well use their HR resources in other activities by outsourcing payroll Management Process.
Below mentioned factors have helped us in becoming the foremost choice of our clients:
- Effective and reliable services.
- Team of competent professionals having expertise and complete process knowledge in different field areas.
- Our expertise in assessing problem areas.
- Cost effective solutions.
- Timely delivery.
Payroll Managed Services
Paysquare offers the most efficient corporate payroll services. In the HR spectrum, Payroll management is an indispensable service that requires rigorous quality adherence, agility & a high degree of planning. To maximize your company’s gains – our payroll unit offers error free payroll processing through a customized Employee Self Service (ESS) & facilitates employee interaction and client Self Service (CSS) through a secured web network.
Our team of practitioners handles re-imbursement processing, full and final settlement processing, preparation of salary slips, PT, PF, Contract Labor, ESIC and LWF.
Our clients benefit from consistent payroll processing, customized customer engagements to handle queries and complete data security.
Top 5 benefits of outsourcing payroll processing
- No more compliance penalties
- Your employees get the advantage of direct deposit and easy access to payslips and tax information
- Get specialized service from your vendor
- Be assured that the latest tax regulations are being adhered to
- Avoid the hassle of handling payroll in-house and focus on your core business
- “myPayroll” as web Based Self Service Portal
- Hosted on Dedicated Servers
- Available 24*7 With Unique Login Credentials
- 2014 Byte Encryption from Data Security Point of View
- Self-Explanatory/Interactive Tabs
- Role Based Access
- Access your payslip on mobile app “mypayroll” anywhere, anytime
Why should you outsource payroll processing?
Improved compliance: Outsourcing payroll processing improves a firm’s compliance and oversight record, and therefore limits associated risks. Professional payroll service providers have dedicated staff that specialize in monitoring the latest updates in rules and regulations at the state, federal, local, and industry levels, as well as changes in the withholding tax rates. They calculate payroll taxes, social insurance deductions, manage filings and payments, and will undertake the cost of penalties due to incorrect calculations, under-reporting, or delayed payments so long as accurate personnel information and funds are provided on time.
Streamlined HR: An internal payroll division involves staffing concerns and running costs, but firms outsourcing payroll can streamline their internal human resources department to focus on managing the company’s relationship with its employees and strategic issues.
Confidentiality and transparency: The more employees are aware of salary details in an organization, the greater the risk that such information becomes public knowledge within the company. Outsourcing payroll ensures that sensitive data stays secure, and only key decision-makers and senior personnel in the firm are aware of the payroll details. At the same time, outsourcing increases transparency in the payroll process – errors can be reported immediately and directly to management without the complications of inter-departmental reporting structures.