Payroll Outsourcing Services
We are a leading global payroll management services provider offering innovative payroll solutions to employers of all sizes – be it small, medium or large enterprises. Paysquare shall be able to provide you with a fully compliant managed payroll service along with the necessary technology platforms to suit your needs. Our team of exceptionally motivated payroll processors have confidence in delivering payroll on time and with complete accuracy, thereby ensuring that your HR team can focus on core HR issues and leave the payroll worries to us!.
Clients and their employees have access to real-time data through a personalized website and one-on-one individual help. Paysquareoffers numerous access points to address Employee & Employer queries supported by novel technology, internal controls and infrastructure. Our totally automated, accountable and transparent Help Desk Services with monitoring/performance measurement ensure high level of satisfaction among employees.
When you want to go beyond the mentality of just giving out paychecks to your employees, Paysquare payroll services can bring about new business insights and help you focus on what you do best – running your own business. Our payroll management services allow you to take your human resources management to a higher level.
As one of the top payroll providers in India, we understand how important it is for your organisation to ensure error-free payroll management activities. With our extensive range of services, your organisation can enjoy a payroll process which is timely and accurate.
Here are some of the value-adds, that we provide as a part of our payroll services we provide:
- Employee Self Service (ESS): Online technology for employees to view salary slip, submit IT declaration, decide FBP, submit query.
- Online Access to View/Print Salary Slip
- Automated Attendance, Leave Import/Export Solution
- Web-based Leave Management Solution
- Reimbursement Management
- Replace Excel to Web-based Processing of Payroll, Reimbursement, F&F, Reports Generation, E-challan Generation
Effective payroll organization can be a catalyst for this change. When you don’t want to manage all payroll processes in-house, you can think of payroll outsourcing to an experienced service provider such as Paysquare.
As a reliable payroll outsourcing company, we offer better and more efficient payroll management process for your organisation.
Paysquare helps provide value-addition and improved efficiencies in the existing payroll processes by delivering:
- Employee satisfaction and delight through bespoke payroll calculation on time-every time.
- SLA driven approach and service delivery
- Timely and error-free payroll processing
- Anytime anywhere access to payroll data through a comprehensive Online Employee Self Service (ESS) / MSS/HRSS which empowers employees and HR teams to view relevant information
- Online document submission for easy and transparent exchange of information
- Interactive online ticket-based helpdesk for query management
- Centralization and standardization of the entire payroll management process for the client across multiple locations
- Latest updating and implementation of changes in statutory guidelines enabling ease of mind for the client
Ensure accurate processing of the following compliances.
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Professional Tax (PT)
- Labour Welfare Fund (LWF)
Leave Management – Key Features
Easy Report Generation
View the complete history of your employee’s leave details and leave balances with monthly and yearly reports.
- History of leaves taken, approved, rejected or pending by an employee or group of employees
- Eligible leave types allocated for different employee groups
- Eligible leaves already taken by employees
Online Leave Transactions
Your employee’s leave requests are easy to manage with our intuitive and mobile optimized ESS portal. Furthermore, your employees have the option of applying various leave requests including but not limited to
- Sick leave/Casual leave
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Loss of Pay
What Is Statutory Compliance?
Statutory compliance, in HR, refers to the legal framework within which organizations must operate, in the treatment of their employees.
Every country has several hundreds of federal and state labour laws that companies need to align with. This list is forever being added to.
A lot of your company’s effort and money goes into ensuring compliance to these laws which could deal with a range of issues; from the payment of minimum wages to maternity benefits or professional taxes.
Therefore, dealing with statutory compliance requires for companies to be well-versed with the various labour regulations in their country of operation.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING PAYROLL
Some of the benefits of outsourcing payroll management include the following:
- Fast turnaround
- Assistance throughout the entire life-cycle of the employee, right from the day of recruitment to exit
- Streamlining of all payroll processes
- Reduced investment in IT infrastructure
- Well thought-out resource deployment
- Strict adherence to compliance and statutory requirements
- Error-free documentation and reports
- Solid business intelligence that helps top management with their strategic initiatives
- Low-risk of penalties due to non-compliance
- Speedy and efficient resolution of all employee issues