Pune ( Dapodi)
The Business Development role is more than a sales job at Paysquare. As a member of the team you will be able to influence and shape the entire sales development process working closely with Founders, decision makers and other C-level executives. We are looking for a passionate individual, a self-starter to execute the company’s sales strategy and be accountable for driving all aspects revenue generation, i.e., lead generation to closures (new customer acquisition process).
As a true sales person, you’ll have to learn the ins and outs of payroll and HR staffing function and project it in contrast with competition.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement oriented and believe in achieving and exceeding sales goals through strong collaboration with internal stakeholders and target prospects
Roles & responsibility
- Develop and qualify opportunities
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target market.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services
- Understand the prospect requirement and tailor out Paysqure offerings to brings value to end user
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products features, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Complete RFP’s and preparation of commercial proposals
- Follow up on submissions, negotiate and close business.
- Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in sales CRM..
- Achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline funnel building targets and revenue targets
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-starter, goal oriented and ability to work independently to meet company objectives
- Working knowledge of HRMS software applications and products.
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale
- Ability to generate leads and build business in a wide-open market
- At least 4+ years of sales experience selling in B2B segment. and consistently achieved / exceeded sales targets
- Great at speaking, writing and making presentations.
- Experience of leading a team of 6 to 7 Resources .
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and opportunity to earn lucrative incentives
- Be a part of fast growing organization striving towards excellence
- Insurance benefits
- Backing of 1000 plus clients
- Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
- Immense learning and development opportunities